Find in-depth information about our health care system, its strengths and challenges, and tools you can use to help to help expand and strenthen public health care in British Columbia.
- “Private Clinics and the Threat to Public Medicare in Canada” (2017 report)
- Enforcement of Health Care Laws (BCHC webpage)
- Reducing Surgical Wait Times: the case for public innovation and provincial leadership - CCPA-BC (April 2016)
- Canadians Views on Public Healthcare Solutions - Canadian Health Coalition (Nanos poll report 2011)
- Cambie Corp. Goes to Court (CCPA report April 2015)
For resources about the Save Medicare (For-Profit Clinics Case) Campaign, please click HERE.