Who we are
We are a democratic, inclusive and consensus-based community of individuals and organizations that span the province of British Columbia. Together we advocate for evidence-based improvements to our public health care system, stimulate public education on health care issues, and drive positive change to our health care system through campaigns across the province.Learn more
Areas of work
We run campaigns to strengthen and defend public health care. In the past we have:
- Won legislation in B.C. to protect our public voluntary blood donation system
- Successfully advocated to scrap unfair MSP fees in BC by 2020
- Advocated for the creation of the office of the Seniors Advocate
- Won government commitment to real solutions to surgical and diagnositc wait times in B.C.
- Ran multiple election campaigns to encourage voters to support public health care champion candidates
Become a member
Organizational and individual members can influence the direction of the coalition's campaigns, help build broad public support provincially, and amplify our power to defend and strengthen public health care. Will you be a part of this work?Learn more
We rely on health care supporters like you who chip in to support our campaigns. Make a one-time high-impact donation or a recurring monthly donation that sustainably supports our campaigns.